Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Stitch pattern #4

Pin It

Hi everybody, thanks for your response to my stitch pattern series, but I know I haven't been regular with my posts. I am a procrastinator, I can never plan anything ahead and I always put off things until the very last moment. I prepared this tutorial only a couple of hours ago. I had to hurry up with my photographs since it was getting dark and I was losing the natural lighting. My house right now looks like one that had been hit by a hurricane. There are papers strewn all over the floor and clothes and books covering all flat surfaces. I don't know when I will learn to be more organized. 

Recently I found that the blog list from my sidebar disappeared. I know a few other bloggers also had the same issue. Even if I try to add it again it won't show in the blog. I don't know what to do about it. 

Okay now back to the pattern. Use any yarn and a suitable hook. As always the pattern is written in standard American terms. 

Instruction 

Stitches used:
ch - chains
dc - double crochet
dtr - double treble

Start by making chains in multiples of 6 + 4.
Row 1: 2 dc in 4th ch from hook, ch 4, **skip 5 ch, 5 dc in next ch, ch 4** Repeat from ** to ** across, 3 dc in last ch. Turn.

Row 2: Ch 3, (3 dc, ch 3, 3 dc) in each ch-4 space across, dc in last st. Turn.
Row 3: Ch 6, **5 dc in ch-3 space, ch 4** Repeat from ** to ** across, 5 dc in last ch-3 space, ch 1, dtr in last st. Turn.
Row 4: Ch 5, 3 dc in ch-1 space, (3 dc, ch 3, 3 dc) in each ch-4 space across, (3 dc, ch 1 and tr) in last space. Turn.
Row 5: Ch 3, 2 dc in ch-1 space, ch 4, **5 dc in ch-3 space, ch 4** Repeat from ** to ** across, 3 dc in last space. Turn.
Repeat rows 2 to 5 until you reach the desired length. 
 

5 comments:

  1. Yeah my blog list 📃 disappeared too!!Great blog pattern x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the pretty stitch pattern !! Don't worry, most of us are procrastinators. My loopsandbinds never saw any new pattern after the first three. I am having health issues to organise things back and during the stall activity my craft room looked like it exploded.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a procrastinator too. Beautiful stitch and thanks for the tutorial:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a fairly beginning crocheter, so these are extremely helpful to me. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...